Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Moan]

Went over the club today to set up some things for tonight and tommorow night, mainly outside trying to hang the signs up when its blowing a bloody tyhpoon! (thats another story) and the club is situated in the town not too far from the school...

Are schoolkids deaf or something?! they are standing right next to each other shouting to talk...... wtf? swearing away and all, lads talking about how they decked this lad in, and how they are going round Tanyas house tonight and 'iz gunna give it em ard' and girls walking doing all sorts of 'talk to the hand' movements screaming swearwords and how Lucy is a ***** and Monica is a ***** and Kelly just dumped Jack but OMG how fit is Jack?! then this lad will come along on a BMX and pinch one of the girls arses and she looks like she loved it and her mates screaming in the highets possible pitch 'FVCK OFF YOU PRICK' so loud everyone in Leicestershire thinks someone is being raped.

The girls sound (and look) like slappers
The guys sound (and look) like testosterone high pillocks

And how the hell they dont feel embaressed I dunno :rolleyes: Ofcourse Im not talking about ALL of them, some just walking home with mates talking away and thats dandy, fair play NOTHING wrong with that, but 90% of them must be out of their heads!

And another thing, at a set of traffic lights red means red, to any road users, so why some jumped up 15 year old who dosnt need a helmet because he has an entire pot of gell on his hair thinks this doesnt apply to him and he will go on the wrong side of the road across the crossing, nearly knock some poor geezer and his shopping over then weave back in again thinks this doesnt apply to him I dont know.

Idiots! :grrr [/MOAN]

Aaaaaand relax :eh :lmao:

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
:lmao: kids eh ? kids round my way are nutters .

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Kids just don't have respect for their elders anymore.............................son.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They dont have any respect for each other :eh

What balls they do have walking past a nightclub with 4 bouncrs outside putting up a sign shouting 'you fat *******' :lmao:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
LSI said:
What balls they do have walking past a nightclub with 4 bouncrs outside putting up a sign shouting 'you fat *******' :lmao:
Maybe they're honest?

Very positive trait you know.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its only because we cant run fast enough to catch up with them and sit on them :shame:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just have this vision now of ou pulling up outside the school at 3 and the back doors opening automatically in a very perverted way, as the sluts get in and the car (very stealthily) drives off :lmao:

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5 past 3 here mate.

Just in time to catch the ice cream van.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Andy M said:
No-one can resist my pimpmobile ;)
They'd love ou round here mate they really would lol. The chicks dig the leather

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol like you'd be interested with a meet in Hinckley :lmao: :eh

·
VxON's only German Shepherd
6,939 Posts
yeah right innit!

it's nothing new. Teenagers who are just getting some self worth, they're allowed out late now and can go spend their own money. Suddenly they think they know everything. but like always someone will give em a wake up call and they'll calm the feck down, just in time for some other kids to find their own self confidence.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts