Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I correct in saying I can use a ScanGauge 2 on my Zafira Life? It appears to meet the criteria, European model, petrol, made in 2005. Where can I find the OBD2 socket? My Zafira is a dual fuel LPG model, will I be able to get stats about LPG usage/mpg/economy etc with the ScanGauge2?

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Am I correct in saying I can use a ScanGauge 2 on my Zafira Life? It appears to meet the criteria, European model, petrol, made in 2005. Where can I find the OBD2 socket? My Zafira is a dual fuel LPG model, will I be able to get stats about LPG usage/mpg/economy etc with the ScanGauge2?
Reading old posts "the Diagnostic Socket is hidden behind the location where ash tray would normally be fitted just beneath the gear lever."

You will have to get a separate diagnostic unit and software for the LPG system as this is an additional system is added after the car was made even though it will be described as being factory fitted and OEM equipment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.