Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Saturday's "Cambelt Party"

15K views 206 replies 32 participants last post by  dobbin 
#1 ·
There was a discussion a couple of weeks back about some of us going up to the knowledgable ones in the Derby/Notts area for a 'cambelt party' this Saturday.

Is it still on?

#13 ·
I'd love to attend (just to put faces to names), but it's a wee bit far out of the way for me.
Good luck guy's, and spare a thought for me cause I will have to suffer another weekend in some shopping centre or another, with wife & daughter.
Christ I am starting to depress myself already.
Now how long would it take me Nottingham .........hmmmmm
Ross

#19 ·
RonaldMcBurger said:
Yep, I'll be there as long as my heap is running again. I also have the cambelt kit I was to use on Dans, so if he is coming that is reserved for him, otherwise it will be available at cost £59.99.
Thanks for the Pm Finlay.

Ive got the car booked in for a cambelt on wednesday, Looking at the recipts its almost overdue.

I am also working on saturday untill about 12 maybe able to get away earlier, but would be happy to meet up with you guys once I have finished and got my ass down to nottingham.

Dan.

G
#24 ·
What is the story on cabelt kits? I have one that I got for Dan which will be available if he already gets his done, but I hope he won't.

How many are getting done and have any kits been ordered?

I will help all I can. I am a bit restricted, but as long as the tea keeps flowing, I'll be OK.

Let me know what time you want me there. I will be available from about 9.45 hopefully as I am due to drop my son off at 9.30. All subject to my car being on the road, but hopefully it will be as soon as finish the rockers.

EDIT:

Dan, I will be there rain or shine as long as the car is running, otherwise maybe someone can pick me up and I will still be there. I need this for a bit of a moral boost for me, so you can count on me being there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.