Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a discussion a couple of weeks back about some of us going up to the knowledgable ones in the Derby/Notts area for a 'cambelt party' this Saturday.

Is it still on?

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume I just need to bring a cambelt kit, and I'll bring up my locking kit and spanner for crank? Mark, will you be able to spend a couple of minutes working out where the play is in my steering as well?

L

·
0 Posts
Will be present... not sure about participation yet...

Probably end up being tea boy! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Whilst you are playing with the big toys, I will be servicing and MOT prepin my fiances Pug 406 TD...

Life just aint fair.... :shame:

But Sunday I will be changing the cambelt with the kit supplied by Geffd :Cool2:

Happy dayz

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It'll be great if you are there LB, nice to put a face to the names (and the hands I've seen in the How2 photos)

·
Banned
221 Posts
I'd love to attend (just to put faces to names), but it's a wee bit far out of the way for me.
Good luck guy's, and spare a thought for me cause I will have to suffer another weekend in some shopping centre or another, with wife & daughter.
Christ I am starting to depress myself already.
Now how long would it take me Nottingham .........hmmmmm
Ross

L

·
0 Posts
Now, this will be even better if Finlay can drag his battered body and portable oil dispenser over to Marks on Saturday morning (just don't park on the drive! ;)) complete with his kit.... :)

R

·
0 Posts
Yep, I'll be there as long as my heap is running again. I also have the cambelt kit I was to use on Dans, so if he is coming that is reserved for him, otherwise it will be available at cost £59.99.

If you want a real laugh, look at the following picture. I think I may have discovered a minor flaw with my passenger side rocker cover. See if you can spot it.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/ronaldmcburger/IMG_1192.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,328 Posts
RonaldMcBurger said:
Yep, I'll be there as long as my heap is running again. I also have the cambelt kit I was to use on Dans, so if he is coming that is reserved for him, otherwise it will be available at cost £59.99.
Thanks for the Pm Finlay.

Ive got the car booked in for a cambelt on wednesday, Looking at the recipts its almost overdue.

I am also working on saturday untill about 12 maybe able to get away earlier, but would be happy to meet up with you guys once I have finished and got my ass down to nottingham.

Dan.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts