Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
766AB327-9627-4954-B446-E57241C44631.jpeg

Sorry if it’s daft question, but does anyone know how to get rid the radio bar at the bottom of the Nav screen, on a 2017 Insignia Sri Nav, as shown on the attached pic?

The radio bar has decided to display permanently while the internal satnav is on. Previously it would fade out after a few seconds and I’ve tried everything to get rid of it, as it obscures the satnav info and makes it very difficult to use. I’ve tried ignition off and on, locked/unlocked the doors, switched off the whole display, etc, but it always shows.

Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Sure you have to put your finger on the screen and scroll down----do you not have your infortainment manual in the car----I have mine and it takes some understanding at times---you could download it from Vauxhall motors-----Dave

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Dave, I had tried scrolling down so many times without success, but tried again just now, applying firm pressure at the very bottom of the screen and it worked!
Perhaps another senior moment, but it was def a glitch, as the radio bar should not show on the Nav screen. Fixed now -thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts