Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VxON Insane
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would just like to say good luck for all the members that are going to the rr day tomorrow hope it all goes well i would of come up myself to have a look but i am working so good luck and don't forget the pictures.

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
I live here but am only popping there for 2 mins to pick up some bits off tidzy, too much going on right now so can't stay :shame: plus I have to park miles away cos can't have a Ford there now can I :lmao:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
It should be an interesting day me thinks. Lots going on here too :( I will be there though, meeting up with Tidzy in the morning 6:45, then heading down to the meeting point, then onto JamSport.:)

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
C3MKY said:
It should be an interesting day me thinks. Lots going on here too :( I will be there though, meeting up with Tidzy in the morning 6:45, then heading down to the meeting point, then onto JamSport.:)
Micky where is the meeting point and what time? I don't fancy popping to jamsport as have a lot to do....

·
15,300 Posts
Should be a very good day, the only thing Im not looking forward to is the possibility of if it rains :(

Im meeting up with Snail and Oldred at 8am and going from there. We might call in at the services to see who is about, but not sure yet

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Tidzy said:
if i dont get 200bhp out of my gsi i will put a LET in it.....
Fate mate ;)

Dan, check the RR thread for meeting point.

·
VxON's Lil Devil
340 Posts
I wish i could have gone... im stuck working tomorrow... hope you all have a good time guys, its boring without you all here :lmao:

·
CavWeb's David Dickinson
1,891 Posts
Hope you all have a fun day, well by the time you read this, HAd a fun day :) I wouldn't mind coming but my feet can't produce much power!!! lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts