Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that are not staying in a hotel nearby, but you are more than welcome to join us.

As Jamsport is not the easiest place to find. Reckon a good meeting point would be the service at Junction 15A of the M1 on the NORTH bound cariageway, this is accessible from southbound aswell ;)

Meet at services: 8.15 - 8.30
Leave Services: 8.45 - 8.50

We can't hang around too long as need to get there early. If you want to join turn up around the correct times and we are off ;)

Should take no more than 10 minutes to get to Jamsport from the service station.

Also some people have requested to be on the rollers early, please put your names down what time you would like to go by.

Cheers

Marc

Dest said:

If you are from from the NORTH, try to pick up either the route from the A43 or M1. (its alot easier)

From the south you will either come in on the M1 or A43 depending on which side of the country you are on.

From the east/north east, you will come in on the A43. Follow the red arrows rather than trying to be clever cutting across town (its ALOT easier)!!

From the west/north west, take the A45 from the M1 and simply follow it (or go down to the services for the meet if there is one)

From all directions: you will come to a roundabout sponsered by Cosworth, make sure you turn towards the town centre there! Then you will cross two roundabouts. On the third is a big Audi garage, you need to turn right there!
Its alittle confusing as at first look the right turn takes you into the matalan/halfords carpark, but carry on round and you will see a small lane that goes down next to the outside wall of the carpark. That is Tweed Road.
IIRC, it is NOT sign posted!!
If you go past Halfords and see Tyne Road, you have gone too far and missed it (Like I did the first time i went)

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
I'll be with Marc in the car park, should you not be able to spot us in the services car park contact numbers are:

Dave: ***** ******
Marc: ***** ******

Dave

·
Rascal
12,173 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
I'll be with Marc in the car park, should you not be able to spot us in the services car park contact numbers are:

Dave: ***** ******
Marc: ***** ******

Dave
Just in case 30 odd Cavaliers aren't easy enough to spot? :lmao: (yes, I know its not all Cavs!)

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
i will be there......

so you can get to the north side from the south then???

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Yeah, there are services on both sides but they're right on J15A so you can get to either from both sides... this is the same place we met the last week Neil.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,

I would like to put my name on the List, please. However, the wife is due to give birth in the next few weeks so can't guarantee attendance. Do i have to give a cast iron guarantee of attendance and if i do attend what is the chance of being amongst the early 'rollers'!!

Thanks again

Mel

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sparkybun said:
Hi,

I would like to put my name on the List, please. However, the wife is due to give birth in the next few weeks so can't guarantee attendance. Do i have to give a cast iron guarantee of attendance and if i do attend what is the chance of being amongst the early 'rollers'!!

Thanks again

Mel
Mel,

Don't need a cast iron guarantee, just give either Dave or myself a ring when you decide if you can come on the day, and of course if you make it early (i.e. to the services then we can arrange for you to be one of the first on the rollers).

Cheers

Marc

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
1. goonas-uk / Vectra 2.5 V6
2. Sassy / Cav Sri
3. Dest / Cav Turbo
4. Tidzy / Cav gsi2000 4x4
5. Matt N / Cavalier GSi 2000T
6. Danuk / Omega 3.0
7. Vaux_Mark / Cavalier Turbo
8. blotto_otto / 2.5 v6 Vectra
9. carlos / Vectra 2.5 V6
10. JimboJetSet / Cavalier turbo
11. WannabeCowboy / Cavalier turbo or maybe Astra Gte
12. Torquemada / V6 Cav
13. C3MKY / GSi2000 4x4
14. Pubbloke
15. laidback66 / Omega Elite
16. Reverb / V6 Cavalier
17. issunaz / Omega MV6 Petrol
18. ssunaz / Omega MV6 Gas
19. japcav/cav gsi
20. jay 8vturbo/ ???
21. Andy_H / Cavalier SRi Eco
22. Spesh / Cav GSI
23. Dunc / Cavalier V6
24.abocav/cavaliersri16v
25. Danny R/ Astra 2.0 SRi
26. ada-v/cav gsi
27. wotsthestory/Cav GLSi 8V SEH
28. [email protected] / Cav Turbo
29. Old Red / Cavalier XE
30. Shakermaker/ Omega 2.5 V6
31. Adymorris / Cav GSi
32.Snail / Cav cdx
33. Dan Gliballs / Astra 1.4
34. Total Vauxhall / Vectra VXR

viewing only
TheMorphiuz
Whitebullet

A new addition ;)

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Matt N said:
Yeah, there are services on both sides but they're right on J15A so you can get to either from both sides... this is the same place we met the last week Neil.
oh right thats it then:Cool2: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.