Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im well chuffed been to rolling road day today with my vxscc region good turn out and total vauxhall was in attendance so it will be featured in a magazine soon! my trusty cav made 171bhp at 6000rpm and 154 at the wheels so im dead chuufed at that still plenty of life left in the old xe yet! :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Nice to see that the engine making a good figure- shame I didn't make it

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kingrod said:
got any pics of your rr day or will we have to wait until it comes out in tv
sorry i dont think anyone took any any we where too busy watchin! you will have to wait till it appears in tv i will put a post up to say which one its in!

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bigdrifter said:
Nice to see that the engine making a good figure- shame I didn't make it
thanks bro dont worry that you couldnt come we can always arrange to do another one day! :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Great result. What mods have you done to your XE?

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C3MKY said:
Great result. What mods have you done to your XE?
thanks dude yes im really happy! the guy from total vaux asked me what i thought the figure would be and i said 160bhp but that was flywheel it came back at 154bhp i was still happy as it showed it was healthy then 30 mins later the operator said the figures where at wheels i couldnt believe it after everyone had run he worked out the figures to flywheel and it was 171bhp :cool: the engine was fully rebuilt 32000 miles ago bored to 2.1, got very early coscast head, heat wrapped manifold, full scorpion stainless with de cat, regal powercap, 3 bar pressure reg, blue injectors, derestricted airbox with cold air feed.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Excellent stuff. Are you down for the VxON Rolling Road too.?

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Jamsport, Northampton, this Saturday. I thought it was for Club members only, but appears not.

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
C3MKY said:
Jamsport, Northampton, this Saturday. I thought it was for Club members only, but appears not.
sorry mate not 2 weekends in a row bit far away too! its a bit much on the old xe! hope you have a good un though!

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Cheers mate. I'll be happy if i get standard figures tbh. :)

·
ken boon
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C3MKY said:
Cheers mate. I'll be happy if i get standard figures tbh. :)
you should do mate! let me know how you go! im gonna have it done again elsewhere just to see! one of the lads from my region in the vxscc got 275bhp @ WHEELS and 320bhp @ flywheel which was impressive he will be 2nd in the total vaux hall of fame for that class! the photographer took loads of my cav i mentioned that id be up 4 getting it featured and he said it was a possibility so fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Hope I'll get a mention if its featured

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
C3MKY said:
Whatever gives you the impression that its not a club only event?

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Thats what everyone has said

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
That its a club only event.
A quick mention will do me fine :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts