Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks Guys, looking for a set off alloys now, take the chance they do fit as that seems to be the general consensus.

New Problem the alarm keeps going off at random times, any ideas why. Usuall late at night or early morning. I need some sleep.

Also noted that central locking on rear door behind drivers seat isnt working appears to be moving when hit the fob but not raising or lowering enough.. Could this be a wiring fault or is the motor bust?

Your views please also any idea where i can get the covers for a good price?

Steve

·
Registered
114 Posts
From other posts here, alarm going off randomly usually indicates the bonnet switch has moved a bit. The late at night early morning thing could well be thermal changes in the bonnet - he says inventing an answer that sounds rightish ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I bought my astra 1.6 twin port 06 plate a month ago and after 2 weeks the service light came on. Did oil & filter change and service light kept coming on. I bought a code reader but no faults. I found this page today after searching because my car cut out whilst driving. Parked up for 10 mins and car then started fine ( weird). Anyway, I found this thread and tried removing the oil cap whilst engine running and the cap was fighting with me when I tried to remove it. Things add up to me now as I'm guessing when I was parked up this give the vacuum a chance to disappear and allow me to continue my journey. From the experience I just described, do you think it's worth trying a new cover & gasket? Thanks in advance for any replies

21 - 25 of 25 Posts