Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Rock n Roll !

5K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  blotto_otto 
#1 ·
Great to see everyone :up:

I really enjoyed myself and managed to chat to almost everybody at one point or another, I think ...

Eddy's stints on the karaoke were top notch ... take a bow that man!

Big big THANKS to Dave and Marc for sorting out the party arrangements again ... and a big THANKS to them both for the time and effort running the club again this year ... as well as t'other admin/ mods/ co-ord's ... :Cool2:

Every member NEEDS to be there next year ... c'mon, if Pete (Atlantean) can make it over from Ireland every year then I'm sure a few more of us could (should?!) make the effort next year - NO EXCUSES!!

Roll on 2008 ...

lol ... after breakfast this morning, hearing the anecdotes about the dire club the rest of them went to was absolutely class! :lmao:

#3 ·
lol ... after breakfast this morning, hearing the anecdotes about the dire club the rest of them went to was absolutely class! :lmao:
Dude, that place was a top-class establishment! :think

Nice to see you again James! :up:

#5 ·
It was good to see you again James :Cool2:
Seconded mate - great to meet you and actually have a chat this time ;)

I dont think we missed out too much by not going clubbing :think: :lmao:
You are joking, right? That place was a total experience! :D

Probably one of the weirdest clubs I have ever been in not to mention the bewildering crowd, the one armed bar maid, midget bouncers and quick sand floor :lmao:

#6 ·

Probably one of the weirdest clubs I have ever been in not to mention the bewildering crowd, the one armed bar maid, midget bouncers and quick sand floor :lmao:
Ummmmm :eh :lmao:

#7 ·

It was a dance floor sponsered by 3M VHB (very high bonding) Tape

I can safely say i have never had to walk round a club where you risk loosing your shoes as they stick to the floor!

Trish if you had gone even you would be taller than most of the 'bouncers'

Have to add the Rev G-Mads pre-prepared speech to get us in was class, especially as the door bird said at the end there was no need to explain she was letting us in anyway!! :D

#9 ·
I can safely say i have never had to walk round a club where you risk loosing your shoes as they stick to the floor!
:lmao: :lmao: Then there was the womble with one sandal and one high heel quickly followed by another womble with the same situation on their feet!

The entrance speech was something else - All the bouncer was Short of saying was "Shut the fook up and get in - you are holding people up!" :lmao:

#12 ·
:lmao: :lmao: Then there was the womble with one sandal and one high heel quickly followed by another womble with the same situation on their feet!

The entrance speech was something else - All the bouncer was Short of saying was "Shut the fook up and get in - you are holding people up!" :lmao:
Yeh, but I got us a discount:think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.