Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't be afraid it's only nuts and bolts
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a Zaf b Sri with panoramic roof,heated seats and Bluetooth,I’ve just bought a elite that has full heated leathers that I’m going to swap over it also has auto lights/wipers,parking sensors and climate control that I’m wanting to swap over is it plug and play obviously I need to swap the window screen for the sensors but what else do I need to check swap over to make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
12,735 Posts
Lots of variant changes to be made to the relevant code indeces.
The OpCom you have should handle it.

·
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just wondering what I need to check in terms of looms and if it’s going to be plug and activate

·
12,735 Posts
Looms are always an oddity because the same car can have different looms. My girlfriend used to work for Sumimoto who made the looms for Vauxhall and it was quite common to ship out higher spec looms if they didn't have the lower spec ones in stock. That is why there are many interne articles stating that wires are already there but when you look they might not be. All depends on whether the car got the loom it was meant to have or a stop gap loom until production could catch up.
Only way is to have a look.
A/C to full climate control is a massive project though, rarely undertaken due to the amount of work involved.
There was a member on here recently though who did it the other way round, going from climate control to standard A/C.

·
Premium Member
14,124 Posts
When I changed over some leather seats on a previous J Elite (like for like), due to damage caused my a previous owners dog, the seat connectors were slightly different (ones that attache underneath the front carpets), even though the replacement leather seats came from a car the same year as mine. I had to chop the connectors off my old seats & put them onto the new ones. Also had to swap the seat belt pretensioners over, as the pretensioners on the new seats had gone off. This may be worth checking on yours too.

·
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve now got the complete car it’s got this screen I’d like to change over but don’t have the car pass for it does it need to be divorced from the car

I bought the car for it’s gearbox,piano stuff and leathers with screens in the headrest but wouldn’t mind fitting the auto lights/wipers and climate also rear sensors that don’t work lol

·
12,735 Posts
I take it you don't have the head unit?

·
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I’ve got the previous owner address was going to write to them asking if they still had it

·
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m stripping the car today is there anything I need to divorce from it

·
12,735 Posts
Without the car pass I'm not sure you can.

·
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What’s involved with adding the climate also tried adding aux yesterday but couldn’t find the wires,my car came with phone portal,Bluetooth,there was wires going into the plug adapter for the stereo plug but don’t know what if they are the right wires before I start taking the dash apart looking for the loom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts