Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can any please tell me where and how to locate and access the relays for my lowbeam and back lights, also my dash illumination has gone. I blew the main fuse whilst installing a stereo, amateur mistake, im now paying yhe price as its not as simple as a blown fuse馃様馃槳, please help a fella out.

93 Carlton 2.0 Diamond Estate, 06 Vivaro 1.9 CDTi
You have probably jumped to thinking that it must be a relay as you have replaced the main blown fuse, but have you checked ALL the other fuses, you will usually find that another one has also blown.
You will probably have to check them all one by one, as it's usually not listed as lights.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have probably jumped to thinking that it must be a relay as you have replaced the main blown fuse, but have you checked ALL the other fuses, you will usually find that another one has also blown.
You will probably have to check them all one by one, as it's usually not listed as lights.
No i have systematicly checked and changed fuses, i fused the circuit fitting stereo, i have high beam, no dipped lights no back lights,and the illumination on my dash no longer works. Thanks for your reply but i still need to know how to locate relays.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts