Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking for regional organisers for this region. You will need to be a paid up club member, and live in either Cumberland, Northumberland, Westmorland, or Durham to apply.

If you are interested in the job PM me by clicking here.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Organise meets, advertise major shows to your region, organise convoys to those shows where appropriate, and generally manage the region.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
4,994 Posts
yes you do, your title goes blue, and you get an extra badge under your name. oh and a bigger inbox. You dont get any special privialges as such, only the bonus of becoming a paid club member and the few discounts that the club offers and money off tickets to the car shows.

The main objective is the the RO's to gather interest in there areas where they can to support the main shows, PVS, Billing and Trax are the main ones. Also to organise local meets for everyone in the area whos interested in meeting and putting names to faces.

·
Registered
235 Posts
well ive just PM'd LSi saying i will be the borders meet organiser, but i wont be a paid member til january.would i still be orite setting up a borders list and getting some ideas together for the first borders meet???:think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.