Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I discovered that my rear wiper leaks directly into the rear left seat belt hole. There's still water going to the rear window.. but not much.

What can I do about this? I'd really like to do this myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Find and replace the rear wiper washer pipe. Should be easy if you drop the headlining (As you can trace it from tailgate to the washer bottle pump in the engine bay)
Crap. Anyone have a guide on how to get to the pipe or something? What about dropping the headlining? I don't want to break any clips! :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
I don't know of any to be hounest mate. But Google is your friend here just try Corsa D headlining there must be a picture or information about it some where. Try here tho just add your vin number and it will tell you what was fitted when it left the factory plus cross reference of parts numbers
http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/models/1

·
15,154 Posts
The pipe has probably snapped where it goes through the rubber boot going to the hatch in which case if you pull the boot back you can probably see it.

Reactions: Fred Bassett

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
you dont need to drop the headlining, the pipe runs along the floor with the wiring. you just need to remove all the plastic trims along side of the car as ive had to put a new pipe in my old coras d when i had it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts