Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i noticed yesterday that the windows were steamed up when the sun was out suggesting to me i may have a leak somewhere, had alook but could'nt find anything. anyway this morning filled the washer up as it was empty, tested that the front washer jets were working-fine, then tested the back. kept it going for a while thinking it was just taking ages to get back through as it was empty but then noticed water dripping from the roof onto the parcel shelf and head rest, this obviously was the leak i was looking for.
my question is this....is it likely to be a blocked washer jet or a problem with the pipe,either way how do i go about fixing the problem?

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
the jet will have a loose plastic pipe on it,pull the head liner down a bit reach in and push it back on the jet,its easy to do with the rear hatch up

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spot on erroneubogz pulled the head liner down a bit and there it was, a black plastic pipe BUT...i can see where it needs it go but the pipe itself is short for whatever reason by about 30cm. i give it a tug to see if it pulled through but did'nt want to pull it to hard just in case i pulled the other end out somewhere. how would i attach another bit of pipe to it aswell as making it seal tight so it doesnt leak.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all sorted...there was a plug and a second piece of pipe missing for some strange reason which i managed to get from a vauxhall dealer (without them charging me for a whole real!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts