Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Most cars the main part will unslide from just the base part that glues to the screen.

L

·
0 Posts
Remove sunroof mechanism cover first to access screw holding mirror to the base. :)

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
No screw on mine, bit of gentle and I mean gentle persuasion and the whole mounting on screen will slide downwards towards the dash board. As you have the Elite, I presume you have the electric self adjusting mirror, if so be aware of the wiring connector that has to be disconnected.

T

·
0 Posts
Mine just slid off, in my attempt to find wiring for an auto tilt mirror........i didnt find any :shame: so no upgrade for that toy :cry:

·
Registered
761 Posts
would have thought it would pull off - just removed one today from the vi - nd it just pulled off, presume it glues on...althoug being influenced by Finlay and his Omega design rants - you may invariably have to remove both front and rear screens to take it off :lmao:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, i'll pass on the claw hammer technique, for now!
i'll scrap the car before i take the windscreens out though!
chers,
graham

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had a slight mishap with a rear bumper on a mondeo, so although unfortunately its one more omega off the road, good news is its one more mondeo also!

L

·
0 Posts
Don't scrap it!
Flog it to Ronald Mcb for the same money you wil get for scrapping it! :)

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I say scrapping it, i meant only the shell, as the rest of it is stripped already, with all items soon to be on sale - watch this space......

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Is the interior leather, and if so is it cream or grey?

I'm gagging for a bit of leather, and I could do with the interior too :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
Slac_Mac said:
Is the interior leather, and if so is it cream or grey?

I'm gagging for a bit of leather, and I could do with the interior too :p
ive got full black electric leather in exellent condition with door cards, rear headrests, in fact all complete, still in car.:bananasmi its for sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts