Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just noticed that I have water in the back of my 2016 insignia sri, been there about a week, drivers side rear footwell any info on what is possible causing this would be appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, I`ll give it a go, fingers crossed,
ok, so I`ve removed several plastic bungs located under the sill, nothing has come out of any of them, am I looking in the correct place, are these the drain plugs or is it a metal threaded plug I`m supposed to be looking for, Sorry if this sounds silly!!

·
Premium Member
15,305 Posts
The ones I took out out my Astra were plastic/rubber towards the ends of the sills. Also check that the doors are not full of water either. Bungs also at the bottom of the doors.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Check the door bungs underneath the door. If they are there pull them out and stand back cause the door will be full of water. Throw the bungs away

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a boot full of water the mat all soggy this is a nigth mare for the last 2 years in my Insignia2009.

·
Premium Member
15,305 Posts
I have a boot full of water the mat all soggy this is a nigth mare for the last 2 years in my Insignia2009.
Have you checked the roof rails? You'll need to access the head lining from the back. Also if you have a roof aerial that could leak too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts