Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all hows thing ?....just a quick q? went to scrap yard today theres an omega elite in there with rear electrc windows will they fit into my vectra or will it have to be modded in anyway ?? i do have a set of vectra window motors is the loom the same ??
thanks moglie

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
if you have 13 wires in the wiring plug coming from the car to the rear door then it will be plug and play if you were to use vectra electric rear windows and loom,i'm not sure about the omega wiring but i know you have to modify the window mechs if using omega ones in a vectra,i think its to stop the windows coming down too far as the omega doors are deeper.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you have 13 wires in the wiring plug coming from the car to the rear door then it will be plug and play if you were to use vectra electric rear windows and loom,i'm not sure about the omega wiring but i know you have to modify the window mechs if using omega ones in a vectra,i think its to stop the windows coming down too far as the omega doors are deeper.
it more the wiring loom, i have the motors from a vecrta but no loom..... cant i just use the omega loom with my vectra motors ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.