Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, newbie here.
I am just trying to mod my insignia estate a little and have bought some range rover sport wheels to go, the pcd fitment 5 x120 is the same as my car and I realise that the c.b is slightly different, for which I have bought spigot rings for. They go on the car but they are touching the shock absorber, so I bought 20mm spacers to go all round, now the trouble is the range rover bolts won't go the spacers, both are m14, 1.5mm but they will only go a couple of turns and that's it, just wondering of anybody has put range rover wheels on their car or any advice about the spacer situation would be great.

Many thanks 馃槉 馃憤馃徎

Premium Member
Hi everybody, newbie here.
I am just trying to mod my insignia estate a little and have bought some range rover sport wheels to go, the pcd fitment 5 x120 is the same as my car and I realise that the c.b is slightly different, for which I have bought spigot rings for. They go on the car but they are touching the shock absorber, so I bought 20mm spacers to go all round, now the trouble is the range rover bolts won't go the spacers, both are m14, 1.5mm but they will only go a couple of turns and that's it, just wondering of anybody has put range rover wheels on their car or any advice about the spacer situation would be great.

Many thanks 馃槉 馃憤馃徎
Personally I wouldn't of bothered making the stance wider will throw the tracking out, but each to there own.

Have a look on ebay there maybe someone there selling extended wheel bolts.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I am only making the stance wider as the wheels are touching the shock. Looked on ebay pal, just not sure what I am doing wrong 馃う馃徏, but appreciate the advice mate 馃憤馃徎馃憤馃徎

Premium Member
If you bought new spacers, the company should be able to provide longer bolts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts