Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
22,199 Posts
Police pulled a guy over for speeding in Australia only to find he had no arms...used one leg for steering, and the other for the pedals...

Said he had been getting around like that for years with no problems at all...even though he had no licence!!

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
The world's oldest documented living animal is Harriet, a 176-year-old Galapagos tortoise who lives at the Australia Zoo north of Brisbane.
Was there and met Harriet when I was over in Aus, didn't have much to say for herself.......

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Just to prove how bored I am.......

While some prehistoric turtles had them, no modern turtles possess real teeth. Instead, all of the turtles alive today have very sharp beaks which the use to bite with. Hatchlings emerge from their eggs using what is commonly known as the egg-tooth or caruncle. This is located at the front of the upper jaw and typically it disappears a few months after the turtle hatches. It is a modified scale and not a real tooth.
Michael J. Connor
Maybe she keeps her beak in a jar :lmao:

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
DavesCavCDX said:
Just to prove how bored I am.......

Maybe she keeps her beak in a jar :lmao:
Ah right, thats the only thing its that quiet today you can go off and do some research to these interesting questions raised :lmao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts