Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: I NEED HELP PLEASE, I HAVE A CDR500 IN A 51 PLATED ASTRAMK4........I HAD A FLAT BATTERY AND MY RADIO CODE WILL NOT WORK....CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MUSIC BACK WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE...DOES ANY ONE EVEN KNOW THE MAKE......THANKS

·
Registered
206 Posts
Make is VDO Siemens, if you search this site there are several members here who apparently have the unlock code generating software. I take it your car did not come with the radio code pass because this will also have the code to enter after power interruption. Also check it has not been written in the car or audio handbook (often the case) or even on the back of the unit itself !!! If the worse comes to the worst most car audio places can unlock for about £10 - £15 pound but I'm sure someone on this site with the software will help you out. By the way welcome to the site.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a CDR500 without the code, and apparently you cannot get the code, only Vauxhall can access it. Hope you can. By the way, mine was made by Delco.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am facing a situation - I removed Siemens VDO CDR2005 unit form the car not realising that it doesn't have any wires. It's a push fit into a socket job. Consequently... if you don't have the code handy(or at all), your unit won't work when it's pushed back. Anyone succeeded in obtaining Siemens VDO radio codes? (Apart from Vauxhall dealers)???If so ,pray tell how...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts