Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
My vectra radio reception is crap Its the one that uses the rear heated window if you turn heated window off and on few times it sometimes comes ok. I would like to trace the amp but cant see one i was told its under rear parcel shelf on saloons ? Also in the fuse box there is a fuse location to provide a 12v feed to tow bar were can i fine this wire is it already in the loome ? because i cant fined that either

any help much appreciated
Gaz

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
hello
My vectra radio reception is crap Its the one that uses the rear heated window if you turn heated window off and on few times it sometimes comes ok. I would like to trace the amp but cant see one i was told its under rear parcel shelf on saloons ? Also in the fuse box there is a fuse location to provide a 12v feed to tow bar were can i fine this wire is it already in the loome ? because i cant fined that either

any help much appreciated
Gaz
im not to sure myself but have a look inside the boot on the right hand side there is a flap where the jack goes and in there is a silver box which may be what your looking for

·
Premium Member
7,262 Posts
iirc on the cdx my mate scrapped recently it was under the shelf & near the middle somewhere , possibly a grey box.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think silver box in boot is for fuel flap c/lock motor but will look again.
when you say under rear shelf do you mean between metal shelf of car body and interior shelf trim ? and if so should i beable to see it with out removind anything? thanks for rapid response.
Gaz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts