Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
firstley on the m1 before tibshelf services luke went into back of chris then after we got there and got sorted we had forgot to bring bbq's then the rain came an my tent leaked then i set myself on fire with the gas burner we had then i dragged mud all the way to the club stand lol.
jayne and luke then went home sat evening so me mk2maniac and vintores went to strip bar and annoyed the strippers and sunday woke up to more rain so decided enuf was enuf hope next years better lol. and i wanted to get loads of photos but my phone went dead not the best weekend lol:shame: but thatnk to matt and mark for sorting my ticket situation owt:Cool2:

·
Rascal
11,850 Posts
Si.. should have come and camped with us! We had a big BBQ all paid for by the club and expertly cooked by me, we had the club gazebo to keep you in the dry, and the belgians tent!

I know you got there a bit later than the rest of us, but we had plenty of space that could have been used!

Next year, you'll know ;)

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
I saw you lot arrive, then went nuts when you couldn't find somewhere to park and bugger off... There was space round the back, I'm sure the few people in the way would have moved the cars so you could get in. All you have to do is ask. ;)

Maybe next year, eh! :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yer sorry we wernt in the best of moods from the journey there lol sorry form the leeds lot

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Not surprised considering, chap. I take it the chappy with the Nova's going to invest in some slightly better brakes... :p

·
VxON's Nutty Woman!!
4,199 Posts
Not surprised considering, chap. I take it the chappy with the Nova's going to invest in some slightly better brakes... :p
The brakes have been a little sharper ever since the crash for some reason:think

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Don't think i actually got a chance to say hello to you, saw the Astra turn up then think i must have been off sexpesting somewhere as i didn't see were you all went!

Either that or i was just ignoring you standing somewhere as the bacon was cooked :lmao:

Maybe next time :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yer a felt abit left owt but i could of made more of an effort but i will get there evantually lol but vintores came to see us lol but we met him last year at pvs lol

·
Grooovey
412 Posts
Cheers Si,

What do you mean i was annoying the strippers, the woman wouldnt do a preview to see what im buying, and dans dodgy dealings of a fiver each wasnt going down well either! then you top it off with do you get your flange out?

rofl!

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts