Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
i enjoyed it,apart from the mud and rain, it was nice to finaly put faces to names

morph did the fpr work?

blotto dont forget to keep the throttle body ill have it off you in about a fortnight :Cool2:,shes still sulking about what iv spent this month on" that sodding car" :lmao:
Ok buddy, ill make sure its off and clean for ya :)

·
Grooovey
412 Posts
lol, just remembered, mark youv'e still got my toe iron hahaha. im looking on ebay for a new cap that fell off the bumper :)

·
CavWeb's Oldguy
4,816 Posts
Didn't know we had a club outing to Glasto... :lmao:

Are the Belgian guys considering a return for Billing? I thought it was Billing they were coming to, not PVS - would have been nice to have had a looksie around the Mantas etc :up:

Also, i'd be up for a trip over there... :cool:
There is a group (5 cars, 10+ people) from Mk2Cav off to a big Manta/Ascona club weekend in Belgium at the end of July www.mantabclubhageland.be . We can see how they get on organisationally (costs, journey times etc).

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts
you could get a group booking with stenna line,might save some money,european breakdown cover would be a must,as well as a boot full of spare parts,bulbs, belts and water pipes

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts
you could get a group booking with stenna line,might save some money,european breakdown cover would be a must,as well as a boot full of spare parts,bulbs, belts and water pipes
and thats just for Morphs CAV :lmao:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
it was very good organised from matt! good work!!!:Cool2:

it was really sad about the weather... when we drived home (to the ferry) twe weater got better and better.... damm....:shame:
for billing this year it is not gonno work for us opel team unlimited, but maybe next year....

when there are some guys comming to the manta/ascona meeting in aarschot, maybe we see them over there, because we gonna drink a beer there (its not allowed to enter with other cars than a manta or ascona)
so we just gonna take a look over there.

the ride home to belgium went very good, no problems, the cars were running very fine...

and a very big thanks for the fuel can we have got from yours;)

when someone of you want to come over to belgium for a opel meeting, just let us know, so than we arrange everything over here for you.
it was a really cool weekend, sad about the weather, but next time it could only be better....:cool:

know we are currently organising everything for our own opel meeting which is next week in belgium, so when the meeting is done you can take a look ath our site www.opelteamunlimited.tk for the pictures...
also the pictures of pvs are online.

greets and hear something soon from you guy's!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Good to hear from you Jurgen, I think we'll definitely have some cars going over for the OTU meet in Belgium next year! :)

If you guys want to come over next yar for PVS or Billing, just let us know, and bring some nice weather with you! :lmao:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts