Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

PVS 06 Photo's!

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  blotto_otto 
#1 ·
Ok, start of with well done to mark and dave for setting up and organising the stand etc, and as said we need a bigger stand its about time the event organisers regognised that!

so how did i find the show, seeing as it was my first time!! i really enjoyed my self and met some new peeps and put some faces to names, shame about and my hayfever on the sunday, my god my eyes have never been watering so much, could have stopped the hose pipe bans!!

anyhow over to the pics

Bournemouth Convoy

Max photographing me photographing him!!

See less See more
#6 ·
dude, you got the original of that one of mine!

if so il PM you my email addy

i didnt have any idea who owned your car, due to not knowing about the broze wheels or id of been over to say hello, only noticed it as we left pod and were sat in the traffic! :D

#7 ·
*AJO* said:
dude, you got the original of that one of mine!

if so il PM you my email addy

i didnt have any idea who owned your car, due to not knowing about the broze wheels or id of been over to say hello, only noticed it as we left pod and were sat in the traffic! :D
yeah nay worries i'll send the original, what about that traffic fecking crazy, noticed the car when we where leaving but wasnt sure it was you as the number plate was different, oh well next time!

#11 ·
*AJO* said:
id been sat in that que for over an hour when i saw you Karl.....

it took me just under two hours to get out of Santa Pod!
bout 1 1/2 for us and as i left my 4x4 light came on my car started to smoke a little and i lost the use of my driver windscreen wiper great!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.