Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swap my boxed, mint PSP with GTA Liberty City for best mobile offered. MUST be capable of taking Tom Tom, even better if loaded with Tom Tom already and/or with the sender thingy but as long as capable of taking Tom Tom I`m sure we can deal.
No locked or stolen phones, you can have a full receipt from me for the PSp (may even have original shop receipt with it somewhere) and I`d expect a receipt in return.
I`d prefer to meet up either at my house, at your house or maybe somewhere between the two?

·
Banned
489 Posts
Ive goy a Nokia 8210 instead of Tom Tom im happy for you to call me and i"ll give directions from a map.....? :lmao:

or

How much ££ you looking for.:Cool2:

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I`d rather just swap to be honest mate but I`ll see what the going price is for the PSP if you like then get back to you.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking for a swap really matey, though would swap for a car/van/bike/scooter/field bike etc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'll have a 6230 available to s*** for it later this month if you still have no takers, no got tom tom but is good phone. let me know by p.m if your at all interested.

does psp come with charger, mem card etc etc?

Cheers

Ian

·
Premium Member
6,377 Posts
i have a o2 xda which is in good working condition,bought it off ebay and will take tom tom and sd memery cards,after buying i bought a dell pda so dont need it anymore,the xda is not in any way stolen and is unlocked

1 - 14 of 14 Posts