Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know winter is starting to rear its ugly head and we all want to protect our cars from the salt and bad weather conditions, So this is your last chance to pick up a bargain before the weather takes effect. The supaguard kit will protect your cars bodywork from the eliments and the interior protection covers the seats and carpets to prevent stains,so if a drink os split it sits on top of the supaguard instead of soaking into the fabric so you can clean it up without any stains.The leather cleaner kit protects and cleans leather seats and helps to feed the seats to prevent cracking and old age and the wheel protection helps the wheels to stay looking like new and the brake dust will not stick to your alloy wheels so cleaning them in future is very easy too.
THE KITS CONTAIN
1XLEATHER CLEANING KIT
1X SUPAGAURD 100 PROTECTION SPONGE
1X SUAPAGUARD AFTER CARE PROTECTION FOR WHEELS
1X 400 ML SUPAGAURD FABRIC PROTECTION

EASY APPLICATION, Just make sure the car boby is washed and clean before application and this goes for the interior too but all of the kits come with full instructions.
These kits cost in excess of £125 and i'll be looking for £25 plus postage, ive got pictures and can send them to you if you send me your e-mail address, so be quick or miss out on a bargain but please no more people saying they want one but then sell there cars on.

cheers steve

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
look's like more of a interior cleaning kit

when i first opened the thread i was expecting some underbody protection kit:down:

it's a cav i own, so a 100 protection sponge???? will not prevent the element's

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will to a ceratin extent, obviuosly there are certain things like stone chips etc that it wont protect from but if your bodywrok is good the supagaurd will protect it so its much easier to clean the grime off. Sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick but never mind and its an exterior and interior kit not just interior

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.