Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Morning. I will need to try get axle stands hopefully by next weekend.

Though I checked the sheet this morning.

774D9488-1BB8-4752-9A78-3A105E58601A.jpeg

The 2 oil leaks are driver side, the picture was taken side on

They might be roughly where the air filter is. Could this be from a pipe going from the turbo to the air filter?

Either that or its round about where the fan belt is. I was in a rush this morning.

Premium Member

View attachment 90379

They might be roughly where the air filter is. Could this be from a pipe going from the turbo to the air filter?

Either that or its round about where the fan belt is. I was in a rush this morning.
That's not a lot of oil to worry about----could just be what's being left from the previous problems----meet up with our kind friend and treat him to whatever he wants for doing the job lol----at least you will have someone looking who knows what they are doing------Dave

View attachment 90379

Premium Member
met with the OP over the weekend to have a look for leaks, narrowed it down to the area around oil cooler/filter housing. looks to me that the O ring on the housing is letting oil out and being burnt on the back of the cat shield.

20200125104412.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-141016.png
Screenshot_20200126-141108.png

锟硷考be interesting to hear if anyone's had similar issues, had to use the scope to get in to take a look due to access being restricted by exhaust manifold. its the A14NET LUJ engine.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts