Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've read all the internet articles about my issue but here it is what hapend.
After I found out p1191 error I've changed the fuel pressure regulator but the problem still persist. As a second step I've changed the fuel pressure pump (both regulator and the pump are second hand because of the price here in Bulgaria and I bought them from UK) but after the pump change the problem is still here. Today I visited one mechanic and he meshaured the voltage of the regulator and it is 8.7 buy according the vehicle manual the voltage should be between 11 and 14. After that he measured the oms of the regulator and it is 4.1 and he told me it is normal for this car and from his opinion the regulator works as well. He measured something on the pump and according his service manual the pump is perfectly fine. So I'm already pissed off because I have this car for month now and I cannot drive it at all.
Is there anyone to help me I will really appreciate any help
Thanks a lot in advance

·
Worn Out Member
8,777 Posts
Do you know the subcodes for the P1191 ?
5A or 52 indicate an under pressure fault
11 or 5B indicate an over pressure fault
Did you check that the regulator you bought was a modified one marked after 226--09

Reactions: Fire26662

·
Worn Out Member
8,777 Posts
you need to establish what codes you now have(under or over pressure) a live data check for fuel pressure feedback should read between 4500>5500 kpa @idle
or use a manometer to test the fuel pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts