Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am due some pic CD's back from yesterday's escapades and am going to get some of them printed off. The company I usually use seems to have gone downhill quality wise recently so I thought I'd find out who you good people recommend. I'm not looking for the cheapest but who more who does the best quality prints, thanks in advance :)

·
VIP Gestapo
1,341 Posts
All depends on what you want them for. These for photos? Or to be blown up as litho? If just for photo I'd be tempted to invest in a really good quality photo printer, that way you can adjust the picture to exactly your preference.

Failing that there's plenty of photographers that have switched to digital.

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
My printer is wonderful :D lol, £38 for set of cartidges it shud b lol.
hav used tesco b4 and generally gd quality etc, or obviously take it to one of the camera shops as most of these do the work , ie Jessops

IF you have a Fuji camera, you can sign up to MyFuji . and i believe u can send ur files and they will Print them for you and return them ,
Not sure on cost or how well it would wok for yourself seeing as not your pocs from your camera

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
does anyone use any of the online companies?
Snapfish is meant to be good.... haven't used them as yet, but I have a voucher for them somewhere so was going to give them a try.

Just upload/send the pics, specify size, they print and then post them to you (or to anyone else you want them sent to).

http://www1.snapfish.co.uk/

·
CavWeb Hooker
7,793 Posts
A chap at work uses photobox and is pleased with them - he's a decent photographer, so his opinion MAY be worth something.

·
chrisshu
536 Posts
Hi, just a thing about printers, mine only cost $79, but the color cartridge is $90 and the black $27! Do they crush up precious stones to make the colors?? Chris.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts