Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off to Leicester on Monday to get a custom backbox fitted :bananasmi

£170 all in, for a twin square

Any else got a powerflow? And how's the end result been?

·
Registered
235 Posts
yeh very impressed with mine, had no issues and been on for 2 years

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
ive got a 5" jap cut powerflow bakbox taken of an sri to get rid of.

sounded fairly awsome on the car, so i would have one.:up:

funnily enough, got on the phone to mach1automotive yesterday to get a price for a cat back system. i thought £280 wasnt too bad a price tbh.

·
15,300 Posts
Its at Mr Tyre.
Bottom line is, if its crap then it wont be paid for till they make it not crap LOL
Why do people pay for stuff they are not happy with? :lmao:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Its at Mr Tyre.
Bottom line is, if its crap then it wont be paid for till they make it not crap LOL
Why do people pay for stuff they are not happy with?
So in answer to Sassy's question, it wont be crap!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
That the one on Aylestone road Dest?

I assume youre just taking the SRi so it will be in the garage but DONT let youre car out of youre site round there, its like Liverpool in the midlands :rolleyes: :lmao:

·
Cavalier Turbo Replica
1,716 Posts
my mate had one on his car at the cost of £380 and actually last power, but it sounded nice and looked awsome, so he was happy.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts

·
15,300 Posts
Thats the one mate.
Dont worry, if Im in an area I dont know, I NEVER leave my car.
Sassy will no doubt tell you how annoying that can be sometimes :lmao:
I must be paranoid as hell, I wont even go into Mcdonalds unless I can see the car, if we go to restaurant etc she automatically picks a table in view of the car :O

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Yeah I heared about what you were like at pod about keeping it in view, think it might have been Fester who got too close and misted up the back window and thought you were going to chase him up the strip with a wheel brace :lmao:

Guy at work is like it with his Merc, parks it up and sets up a perimiter around it lol

·
15,300 Posts
Yes it was him that gave me some stick over it LOL
Im the same at work, when I get there there is afew spaces to choose from... I always go next to cars with no passenger and only on one side etc.
Seen too many bumps in the car park and people dont even know theyve done it :rolleyes: :grrr

Anyway, back to the exhausts....

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Yeah, heared good things about that place :Cool2:

If Im not working pop over for a cuppa afterwards.

·
15,300 Posts
Would do but time will be tight, its booked in at noon, he said it takes upto 2 hours and weve got to be back for 3pm

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Fair play, I'll probably be back at work by then anyway. Hope it goes alright :Cool2:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
Theres a thread on Mig at the mo where they're moaning about Powerflow, but I'm on my third one now without a single problem (not all on the same car LOL!!).

As Duncles says, quality is very subjective to the particular franchise that does the job.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts