Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could anyone help.i hae a 2002 sxi and the drivers side side light and the drivers side brake light is not working.all others are/ive change the bulbs,please tell me its an easy fix.is there a fuse on each side,help i you can i would appreciate very much.thanks

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Check the fuses first, there is a fuse for the left and right parking lights which would effect both the sidelight and rear light on one side so I would check there first, instead of fumbling with the fuses to start check os/ns parking lights to see of they come on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the fuses first, there is a fuse for the left and right parking lights which would effect both the sidelight and rear light on one side so I would check there first, instead of fumbling with the fuses to start check os/ns parking lights to see of they come on.
they do come on passenger side

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi again ive checked the fuses and they are fine.if your saying its 7 25,are they red and 10.thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi james dont worry ive done it.someone had put fuse in wrong slot.thanks for your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.