Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I’ve had the pleasure of owning combo 52 plate van for 3 years without any issues what so ever but have had a few issues lately that I hope you can help me with. Sadly my mechanical knowledge is about as useful as a chocolate tea pot so here goes.

recently had water pissing out of pipe that goes from rad to engine which I’ve had repaired, garage told me that pipe had split and replaced temp gauge as well which seems to have fixed the over heat issue but now after driving for a few minutes I get engine service light flash- one next to indicator on dash- and engine seems to become restricted Although still runs and drives fine but seems to go into a mode of barely accelerating and is a struggle to get above 50. Any help you guys could give me would be much appreciated as I don’t want to lose her and also don’t want to be ripped off when she goes into the garage on Tuesday.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
It might be worth checking that the garage hasn't managed to disconnect a vacuum pipe for the turbo control.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might be worth checking that the garage hasn't managed to disconnect a vacuum pipe for the turbo control.
thanks, also read up that there might be water in the fuel filter? But I’ll have a look would it be easy to spot?

rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts