Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
I quite like the spoiler, its very subtle and the wheels suit the car very nicely.

MUCH prefer the Vx Mk2 Corsas over the Mk1s they look so much more stylish :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice car mate, My bro had one like that and I lowered it using 60mm nova springs, the car was sitting on the floor, looked well kool.

·
AKA Cavgsi4x4turbo
5,260 Posts
yea very nice, whats next?

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
MUCH prefer the Vx Mk2 Corsas over the Mk1s they look so much more stylish :)
Gonna be REALLY picky here and say that's a Corsa C, the one prior to that was the B and technically the Nova was the Corsa A. :p

Nice car that mate, like the debadge, lights, wheels and even that spoiler's not OTT, just needs a Z20LET now... :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice car that mate, like the debadge, lights, wheels and even that spoiler's not OTT, just needs a Z20LET now... :cool:[/quote]

What's a Z20LET?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea very nice, whats next?
Not sure what am going to do next - wouldn't mind colour coding my side skirts and getting a front splitter but they are hard to find - one's I like anyway, maybe am too fussy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice car but does need a wee bit of lowering IMO :Cool2:
Yea I know, my last car I had, I had it lowered on 60mm springs and I must say it is a bit strange not having this one lowered but don't want to go too daft with mods the now.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
if i`m honest i don`t like corsa`s, but i have to say i like that, nice job

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback! Am chuffed with what I've done to it so far, not bad for a girl eh!

·
22,199 Posts
Thanks for all the positive feedback! Am chuffed with what I've done to it so far, not bad for a girl eh!
No not bad at all.

Just noticed your from NW Scotland...which bit/town/village?...just i go up that way at least once every year, love it to bits...been up as far as Ullapool.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Am across the water from Ullapool, I live about 15 miles from Stornoway!Ullapool?.... there ain't much for you to do there! Not that there's much to do where I live either!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts