Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok bought pedropirates vec v6 estate yesterday so i`ll put some pics before and after new wheels and will update as i do more to it.

and with new wheels, pic taken in a field at twycross zoo today.

only main prob at moment is rear wheel in pic is scrubbing arch because its had a knock.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah was thinking of taking it off, might keep it in case i ever get a trailer.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it`s not so bad with the scrape, just that the edge of the wing is scraping the outer edge of the tyre when i hit a bump, other than that all is well done about 250 miles in it so far and loving it, 1 question though how do you control the fuel comp thing i.e what button controls what it shows.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i aint got no buttons on the end of the wiper stalk lol.

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
In your opinion....:rolleyes:

Some people have different opinions/tastes...

Would you want everyone to drive cloned cars??:lmao:;)

·
15,300 Posts
FULL tint looks good on any car, rear tint looks crap and incomplete on any car.
Fact.
What is cloned about that? If anything, a rear tint would look more cloned as not many people go for a full tint :p

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
FULL tint looks good on any car, rear tint looks crap and incomplete on any car.
Fact.
What is cloned about that? If anything, a rear tint would look more cloned as not many people go for a full tint :p
Have to admit, it does irritate me when I see cars with blacked out windows on the back and rear doors and clear glass on the front! :lmao:

The side and rear windows on my aunt's Grand Voyager are proper dark privacy glass and the fronts are really really light tint, looks so odd, especially as the car's black! And yes, that is standard, I know, still looks odd...
Makes me laugh when my cousin waves out the window of it then asks why no1 waved back... "It's one way privacy glass dear, u can see out but we can't see in..." :lmao:

If u're gonna take the risk and tint, do it all... :Cool2:

Smart Estate btw, looks like Martyn's set a trend here there's a few cropping up! :p

Oooo, just spotted something, Irmscher badge alert! Please justify this grossly indecent act of badging by showing me what Irmscher parts your car carries! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts