Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi n thanks for the feedback, i can honestly say that the mirrors are biggest thumbs down on the car, they don't even sit straight!! hopefully they will look better once they r sprayed, i am looking to respray the whole car (just a flick over spray) if anyone knows a good guy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to usc at santa pod and there was a cav there with a set on (but painted) and they do look alright when painted! Just trying to find someone who isn't too pricey on a respray, cos i have a front grill also but havent put that on yet cos that is white.

·
vxon cav lover
910 Posts
looks a nice clean cav do you not find them mirrors are nightmare to see out of i used to have them on my cav and i took em off after a week and put standard ones back on.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
not to point out the obvious but the devil is prob coz the number plate is 666, at your own peril, lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks a nice clean cav do you not find them mirrors are nightmare to see out of i used to have them on my cav and i took em off after a week and put standard ones back on.

yes they are a bit small, i aren't the best for using my mirrors though i generally use the interior mirror, but when my partner drives he doesn't like it at all

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not to point out the obvious but the devil is prob coz the number plate is 666, at your own peril, lol

yes that is the reason for the choice of design, i was dreading putting the plates on cos ev1 kept saying that when i put them on the car wouldn't start, but..... 3 days later and she's still going (touch wood!!)

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Looks nice but im not a fan of the mirrors or back lights but each to their own :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Looks good. Personally, i'd change the rear lights and mirrors, but that's about it.

Needs lowering though!

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
From my experience of my poor cav previously having the M3 mirrors...you have to strain your neck to actually see out of them...and as they are solid...if you knock them against anything (misjudging reversing out of the garage for example!)...they break or fall off...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.