Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
aka wallop
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would post some pics of new boot layout.
this is the old system.

decided on changing the amps & components to improve the output & overall sound.
system is now
headunit; alpine with 6 disc mp3 changer
split charged yellow top batt in boot
2x 12" jbl p1220e's driven by a jbl gto 1201.1 mono amp at 2 ohms.
2 sets of infinity kappa 6 1/2" components , 1set in boot & 1 set in front driven by a jbl px300.4 also at 2 ohms. ( they are 2 ohm impedance )
2x autoleads 1 farad caps both on the mono amp (just there for looks)
pics aren't to clever but you will get an idea what it looks like.

and here's the chav one:lmao:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Awesome John!! :)

Now get some pictures of the car up too ;)

·
aka wallop
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan Gliballs said:
Awesome John!! :)

Now get some pictures of the car up too ;)
soon as its sorted. (lowered,wheels,brakes,respray) done 20000 mls in it since i bought it, aside from servicing its had a new front wishbone (bush had gone). so i guess the "will it get me home " question, was a little silly eh!!:lmao: :lmao:

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
CDX J said:
soon as its sorted. (lowered,wheels,brakes,respray) done 20000 mls in it since i bought it, aside from servicing its had a new front wishbone (bush had gone). so i guess the "will it get me home " question, was a little silly eh!!:lmao: :lmao:
20K miles???? :eh

Told you she was a pearler ;)

Respray though?

·
aka wallop
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan Gliballs said:
20K miles???? :eh

Told you she was a pearler ;)

Respray though?
lots of road salt and a few females out shopping :lmao:
needs front & rear bumpers sorting (minor scuffs from other people in car parks), surprisingly rear arches are still fine,(prob down to them being rolled & siliconed). tbh don't really require full spray, mainly just the front end (too many 100 mph+ motorway miles). just bought a granada cosworth to replace the cav, got it home (driven by same test pilot that drove the cav back for me) but have decided i'm in love with the darn thing(thats the cav). although tbh the granada trounced me on the way back (cruise control on at an indicated 135mph:eh all the way from m25 to derby on the m1).
could do a nice stereo in your trailer if you want, got an old 8 track somewhere:lmao: :lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts