Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

philips ccrt 700b-massacre

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  laidback66 
#1 ·
well to cut a long story short i didnt have the code at first, tried 4 times and got it wrong! i now have what i belive to be the right code BUT i cant seem to get the ---- up anymore just says SAFE tried, holding as power on.... no beep. leaving it on-no joy!

someone please help before it gets ripped out and the sony mini disc goes in!:Cool2:

#3 ·
TheBoy said:
Sounds like it may be in its 'wait time' - too many incorrect entries, and it starts to put delays between each attempt....

Ignition has to be left on for this to timeout, and each incorrect entry doubles wait time.
yeah i was thinking this too.
how hard is it to wire up the bose door speakers to a sony h/u? is it just the same as if the amp were not in the boot?
how much wenga would i get for the 2 speakers on the shelf and amp, wiring etc. i already have a sub and amp but want to keep the door speakers for sound quality.

brings me on to the auto changer.... are there any adaptors for these to fit sony?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.