Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Petes Track Pics.. (pic heavy huge 56k warning!)

11K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  JJ 
#1 ·
Pete took just under 400 pics,so if anyone wants some of their cars,just let either of us know,as their saved onto my pc as well..

Ok Here Goes
Dougie in 'The SuperShed!'

Marks Turbo..

Morphs cav in action..

Marcs Vectra

Keith (Fluff) going for it..(with Steve in the passenger seat)

Robs latest Vectra(note the different wheels lol )

See less See more
#2 ·
Old Reds Cav V6

Think thats everyone lol,so heres a few other pics

This thing was bloody fast,looks are deceptive...

Silver calibra,stripped out as a track day car...

Opel Manta!!

Ya did't wanna do that!'

#3 ·
Cracking pic's pete and if you got anymore of mine, can you send them?
I would like to say the wheels, like a lotus carlton, were slightly smaller at the front due to the massive amount of power from my car but the truth is, they would not let me run slicks so i borrowed a couple of wheels from mark (big thanks by the way, most appreciated!!)

#5 ·
more'll go up later..:lmao:
Just a case of going through em all..:lmao:

#15 ·
Vaux_Mark said:
Great pics...can't wait to see more!
If I was in Dublin at my Mac there would be no problem - but this PC and feckin Windoz is doing my head in :rolleyes:

I won't be home till late tonight so it wil have to be tomorrow evening before I get around you getting your Turbo picts together Mark.

Chris said he will get more of my picts up later :Cool2:

#16 ·
Atlantean said:
If I was in Dublin at my Mac there would be no problem - but this PC and feckin Windoz is doing my head in :rolleyes:

I won't be home till late tonight so it wil have to be tomorrow evening before I get around you getting your Turbo picts together Mark.

Chris said he will get more of my picts up later :Cool2:
Sorted...many, many thanks

#18 ·
It will look shiney! lol

That blue Mg V8 was a beast of a car,took on most things and won..lol

have you taken the pepsi challenge?...lol

He Has!!...:lmao:

#25 ·

Yee-hah.

I did 6 and a bit sessions yesterday and the car was absolutely flying, it was on it's limit all afternoon. After a slowish first session I got quicker all day and was reeling in that white 325i before one session ended and wiped the floor with two Clio 16v's. Boy in a Clio 172 Cup kept catching me on the straights but I'd make up a gap through all the bends :lmao:. I let him past down the straight before quarry then nearly passed him on the inside of the corner again before he pulled away. :lmao: The Porsche 924 drivers were all REALLY slow and there was a couple of MX-5's out there being driven like they were off to the shops. On the last session I got past an Audi TT Quattro - we have the video of me catching it up each lap on the pit lane corner :lmao: .

Not bad for a Cavalier bought for £60. Drove it home fine too, except I needed to bump start it as the ignition switch burnt out after the last session. There had to be something :D

Got loads of pics and vids but they're all copyright at the moment I think. Might try and sneak a few up tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.