Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 weeks today... I'm not moaning or complaining by any means just curious, the main reason I joined the club was to help support the page that has saved me £££'s in labour fees... The advantages would come in handy due to a few issues my astras got coming up thanks for a fast reply

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
3 weeks today... I'm not moaning or complaining by any means just curious, the main reason I joined the club was to help support the page that has saved me £££'s in labour fees... The advantages would come in handy due to a few issues my astras got coming up thanks for a fast reply

Sent 2 weeks ago mate to Lyndsey, I will get another one out to you, in the mean time, if you need parts from Vauxhall then check out this page..

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/index.php?threads/vauxhall-trade-club-scheme.245817/

As you should be able to use the number and info included whilst you wait for your pack.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post code ending 9nx? House number ending 5? I've had trouble with post before at this address yeah Lyndsey's correct my wife's name cheers for reply pal

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent... Must have been lost in the mail system or Royal Mail have reverted back to horse and carriage ... I appreciate your 2's assistance :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I signed up about a month ago through PayPal and haven't received my members pack yet . I wonder if someone could chase it up for me, cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.