Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Brought the car about 2 weeks ago it's a 2012 Vauxhall corsa 1.3 diesel had an injector down so I brought a set put them all in got them coded ect. On the test run it put up the engine management light. Code read it and come back with p2428 sensor 1 bank 1 temperature to high tried doing a regen to clear the dpf but about 3% in it fails as the p2428 code comes back and the sensors reading 1000掳c. Took the dpf of jet washed it through to try clear put it all back together still getting p2428. It's like the dpf is blocked amd getting to hot but I could be wrong feel like I'm chasing my own tail now 馃ぃ any advise appreciated thanks in advance

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
It says 103% blocked not sure on back pressure mate I was debating could it be the sensor I know they had issues ect but when it's running the regen I can see the temperature go up and down pretty accurately

Premium Member
Yes but is it then maxing out at 1000 degrees and putting the light on, does it only do this during a regen, the saturation level of 103% is a calculation the ecu makes using input from the differential pressure sensor, check the back pressure, this will give you a better idea of how 'blocked' the dpf actually is,... if the temp sensor defaults at random then its faulty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts