Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Does anyone know what these fault codes relate too as all parts are new on my zafira b 2007 1.9 cdti?

Its had a new dpf fitted with the temperature sensor replaced for a brand new one.

It has had egr replaced for brand new one.

It has had inlet manifold replaced for brand new one.

It has had a new dpf pressure sensor (on the top near back of engine)

The car idles rough and the revs bounce up down a lot. When driving the car if you hold the revs at 3500 rpm, the car gives a slight shudder with revs dropping.

Diagnostic computer was showing me the dpf saturation was at 138%. Tried the force regen but car goes to 3500rpm and the regen just cancels as the revs drop.

Car takes a lot of cranking to start up too.

Thanks.

Computer Personal computer Output device Product Gadget

·
p0170
770 Posts
Once components were replaced did you carry out relearn with above codes erased do they come back can we see data for dpf pressure and exhaust temperatures

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once components were replaced did you carry out relearn with above codes erased do they come back can we see data for dpf pressure and exhaust temperatures
Computer Personal computer Output device Communication Device Gadget

Computer Personal computer Communication Device Gadget Font

Hello thanks for reply, here are the results.. the temperatures for both bank 1 and bank 2 are going up.
Bank 1 now showing 124 degrees celcius and bank 2 now showing 92 degrees celcius.. so the sensors seem fine to me.... They are virtually new as recently replaced.

Only thing i do notice is the differential pressure diesel particulate filter shows a reading of -2 and when i rev the car too 3500 it shows only around 6kpa.. is this normal?

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When the codes set can you look at freeze frame data
What data exactly should i be looking at when the codes come up i get a spanner and engine light and it happens when the car is driven around 3000rpm.. i will try freeze frame tomorrow on it and see where i get with it.

Thanks.

·
p0170
770 Posts
Never used opcom but scanners I use you can see freeze frame data it will show when it sets codes and it will record data rpm coolant temp etc

·
Registered
Tigra Twintop 1.8 AT Z18XE AF17
730 Posts
I would delete fault codes and I think the temp sensor should not come back, unless there is an very intermittent wire break in circuit.

Don't know diesels that much, but is the entire piping circuit of the exhaust manifold, EGR, intake manifold, clear? Is EGR oem or fake aftermarket?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts