Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello peeps.i know i havent posted in a while but things been a bit s**t lately so sorting some things out :eh

anyway the vec is going to have a few spots sorted out bodywise in the next couple of months and i was wondering on peoples opinions wether i should get the black trim colour coded to the car.i am 50/50 on this at the mo.here is a pic to help you decide:

i think as its a light colour it will look ok.have to get the missus photoshopping this weekend :lmao:

·
vxon parts dude
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes mate.18's as fitted to new shape astras :bananasmi

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
I'm for the colour coding and I'd love a set of those 18" astra wheels .

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
daddy cav said:
I'd love a set of those 18" astra wheels .
me too,

not sure if all the trim being colour coded may look a little much, so ill reserve final judgement until i see a photoshop

:up:

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
wow big drift, thats nice, imo leave black

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
Leave it black Baz,.......stop it looking sort of bald.

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Strick said:
Erm, ok i know i have been off the scene for a while but what happened to the cav?
I believe it went in exchange for a Vec GSi, then that went for an Astra Gsi, and now back to a different Vec Gsi.

:lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
dont mind the black.

if it were colour coded, cuz its a light colour, it would look too bland without the black to break it up a little

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
goonas-uk said:
I believe it went in exchange for a Vec GSi, then that went for an Astra Gsi, and now back to a different Vec Gsi.

:lmao:
CD isn't it?

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
keep it black, breaks up the car and gives it some lines

·
15,300 Posts
I just spent 10 mins trying to get a decent colour match on photoshop but couldnt.
From what I did see though, Id keep it black. Maybe get it sprayed gloss black though so it doesnt go grey?

·
If it bleeds we can kill it!
692 Posts
I'd keep the side strips black to give the car some definition, but have the bumper strips colour code as i've never liked the look of those on vectras'.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts