Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my dad imported an opel combo 2019 from EU. It came with thw adblue package and the tank was running low so he decided to fill it up. He bought 10 liters of the additive and we thought the adblue tank was over 10 liters. It turns out that the tank took about 8.5 liters and the tank is now literally filled to the brim. Despite this it still shows the warning that the car will be disabled in 750km. Also i want to say that my country is not a part of eu and disabling the adblue system is legal. My question is why is it still showing the warning. Will syphoning out some of the adblue help? And also if you know any ways of disabling this system please tell me. Will the official dealership be able to help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, is there any way i can perform a manual restart of that system so it will try and manually detect the level of adblue or reset the message

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How would i go about on a delete, ths local mechanic told me it would cost about 300 euros which is a very expensive price in terms of my country. Are there any other ways i can do it myself?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts