Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'mcurrently looking to purchase a version of the opcom software, but i need to know if it works on the vauxhall insignia 2010 and 2012 models, also will it work on the vauxhall astra 2015 models. Thanks in advance and i hope you can help

·
13,343 Posts
Short answer is maybe.

Long answer without knowing what you are considering buying we don't have a Scotby Doo.

OpCom covers those vehicles if it is running the correct firmware and software.

Reactions: andy_v

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi all I'mcurrently looking to purchase a version of the opcom software, but i need to know if it works on the vauxhall insignia 2010 and 2012 models, also will it work on the vauxhall astra 2015 models. Thanks in advance and i hope you can help

We have all 3 of these cars in the family and looking for a version that covers them all. Unfortunately i would be new to the use of opcom. So it would be learning as i go

·
13,343 Posts
The Insignias are no problem, it is the Astra that you will struggle to get coverage on unless you buy a late model OpCom or Vauxcom unit, which are a lot more expensive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi just wondering if you can help with supply of a unit that will help me and what would the cost be. Thanks in advance.

·
13,343 Posts
EBay is commonly referred to as "the bay".

Reactions: Drew101

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you tell me what firmware i require please. Like i say iam new to this and eager to learn more to save on costs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts