Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

so i currently own 3 vauxhalls now and im thinking its only time until something needs looking at, so my question is wheres the best place to get opcom from? i've had a good look around and ive obviously come across the ebay ones at like £12 and also afew other sites which are identical to the ebay ones for like £30/40 quid, so where better to ask then this forum as to where im not going to be stung and actually get a working version? im looking for the complete kit, CD and the external bits which plug into the car/laptop.

cheers all!

·
Super Moderator
12,092 Posts
he wont be as cheap as the cheap crap ya get of ebay, cos he dont sell crap opcoms, he is a regular member and poster on here, as well as other forums, so if ya have any problems, he is here to help, as well as others.

·
11,949 Posts
(y)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crazy how there’s so many about and all look the same and tend to be”most recent version” but hey that’s the internet I guess lol..

·
11,949 Posts
If it says "latest version" or similar they are junk.
There is no such thing as firmware 1.90, 1.95 or 1.99, all fake.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If it says "latest version" or similar they are junk.
There is no such thing as firmware 1.90, 1.95 or 1.99, all fake.
guess its just luck of the draw, read so much the past couple hours lol seems its hit and miss on windows 10 also. hopefully your kit is all good and no dramas included lol! :LOL:(y)

·
11,949 Posts
Works perfectly on W10.

·
11,949 Posts
The "official" ones cost over £600 so you are not going to get that for around £100 on that site.

I have a cheaper option that will work perfectly with your Corse D if you want to PM me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts