Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,532 Posts
The interface isn't expensive its the 'add on/plug in's'' that runs the price up but at least you can add more as you want them,.......https://chiptuningshop.com/product/io-terminal-tool-interface/

·
Premium Member
13,532 Posts
From there web site,......Fiat Magneti Marelli MJD 9DF CAN – Read/Write Flash + Eeprom + Set Virgin Mode (Requires new update to Marelli 2 license)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Someone sent me this saying it's from a 2017 1.3 combo van whe indona search for this van and year it comes back has a MJF8DF not MJD9DF ?

·
Premium Member
13,532 Posts
Well the ecu has 9DF on it so it must be a 9DF, remember the Combo is a Fiat Doblo in disguise.
What engine does the 8DF run.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The 8DF is a 1.3 aswell I've just checked again and it looks like the 8DF runs to 2016 but I may be wrong

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hi mate back to the 1.7 Corsa D could I just swap all 3 eeproms ?

I've done this before with the 1.3 ECU but that only has one eeprom .

Also with opcom if I go into bcm if it says security 10 minutes does that mean I have to wait 10 minutes ?
Also should that timer countdown ?

·
Premium Member
13,532 Posts
If the wait time is 10 minutes then you will need to wait with the ignitionon for 10 minutes, as for counting down, i dont know.
Never had to swap the Eeprom on one of these, the only way is to try it and see what happens. Maybe do one at a time as a trial for future reference.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hi mate has above

I've removed the chips one by one to see what happened cars started after eeprom 2 so looks like eeprom 3 isn't needed .

I decided to read the eeproms aswell first 2 contained loads of data including car pass but the 3rd was blank just contained 0s & Fs

So would be interesting if someone knew what the 3rd is actually for
Car up and running now

Thanks for the help

21 - 37 of 37 Posts