Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally downloaded the files purchased from @Koicarpkeeper and it couldn’t have been easier, delighted…except I’ve now got to interpret the results!
Can anyone help me with these? Symptoms are intermittent (but happening on most drives), but revving up by at least a 1,000 rpm during gear change, and the feeling it’s gone into limp mode/choked if you put your foot flat to the floor! Otherwise it drives fine and I use it daily.
What do I need to check or replace?
Azure Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

·
18,177 Posts
Would help if you tell people what engine it has because beyond knowing it is a diesel not a lot of information to go on.

·
18,177 Posts
The year would be useful too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahh, OK, apologies…it’s a 1.9ltr 06 plate on a 2005 registration Vivaro 2700 CDTi 100 SWB
Thanks for responding so quickly, really appreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recall seeing a closed FB group that was all about codes and diagnostics, but can’t seem to remember or find it? Anyone here heard of it, or on it?

·
18,177 Posts
Use a jump lead if you have one, just make sure you have a good connection onto the engine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can now confirm that creating an extra earth from the engine to the body has not resolved the issue. Another interesting point is the problem, whilst intermittent, doesn’t appear to happen for the first few miles. Also, just to add, the engine light is on/off every 20 or so seconds. It’s feels like the turbo suddenly kicks in, and can even sometimes give the van a surge, just as you touch the clutch pedal (or possible have taken your foot off the accelerator between gear changes when accelerating), but before the clutch is fully disengaged, which is unpleasant, as you can imagine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts