Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 2009 1.4 Tigra and bought a 2008-19 opcom installed it on windows 10 everything works ok programmed a new key activated cruise just need to make sure it's all installed but i cant connect to the instrument pack it asks for the code then just goes back to the first box could anyone tell me what i need to do have heard about firmware 1.39 but not sure Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,210 Posts
What code is it asking for, .. 1.39 is the ideal firmware for the Tigra but you should still be able to get comms with it, what firmware and software are you running.

·
Premium Member
16,229 Posts
Incorrect software/firmware combination will stop communication with the instruments.

Reactions: andy_v

·
13,368 Posts
Which you can pull off the IPC if you have the correct firmware or a later, suitable software / firmware combination, provided your unit can accept or needs a firmware change.

Reactions: andy_v

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i have the car pass on the card that came with the car but i put that in and it just goes back to the previous screen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found firmware v01.99 and i have the china clone version 08/210 not sure where i would find the software number ?

·
13,368 Posts
With that firmware you almost certainly have a non genuine PIC controller chip.
This means you can not change to any other firmware.
You may be able to run a different software version which will allow IPC access.
PM me if this of interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts