Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driver side light stopped working a while ago and I changed the lightbulb. Have now noticed that the passenger side light is dimmer than the driver side one when I set lights to lowest setting - left most setting represented by a circle.

See images... only the lowest light setting has the issue where the passenger light is very dull...

Any tips? I already tried switching the 5 amp fuse in position 12 and checked to see if the bulb was misaligned...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Driver side light stopped working a while ago and I changed the lightbulb. Have now noticed that the passenger side light is dimmer than the driver side one when I set lights to lowest setting - left most setting represented by a circle.

See images... only the lowest light setting has the issue where the passenger light is very dull...

Any tips? I already tried switching the 5 amp fuse in position 12 and checked to see if the bulb was misaligned...
Ok - it has been fixed! I swapped the problematic lights around and it started working fine. Must have been a poor connection and reseating the light must have corrected the issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.